- This event has passed.
Central Coast Cyclocross #7 – TBA
– Entry Fee, Adults 40$- Juniors 20$ – per race. Free Kids race at 12 Noon.
– Day of Registration only for all division. – This Series is USA Cycling sanctioned.
– All results count toward USAC rankings and National Championship seeding.
– Please purchase a annual USA Cycling License HERE.
– However One day USA Cycling License available for 10$ at all races. Registration price includes $3.75 USAC per rider insurance surcharge fee.
– Any bike is ok for CCCX Cross races. No forward facing Bar-Ends.
– Please keep your series race number for all races! Thank you!
– CCCX medals to top finishers in each division in each race of the series.
– Overall series prizes awarded to top finishers in each division at CCCX series final.
– CCCX Series Winners Jersey’s awarded to all division champions.
– Each riders final series ranking in based on the riders best 6 results from the first 7 races plus the double points series final.
– Cash payout’s awarded at each event for Elite Men, Elite Women, Master 35+ A Men, Master 45+ A Men. Payouts determined by field sizes.
– All racers on course must sign in at registration and fill out a standard release form.
– All competitors at each race must check in at Registration Please!
– Registration opens at 7:45 a.m. – closes for each division 15 minutes before start.